We’re excited to announce that our CEO Remy Carpinito will be speaking at NFT.NYC 2023 on the panel “Phygital Experiences, Connected Fashion, and the Future of Brand Engagement” on Thursday, April 13 at 5:35 PM Eastern. Joining Remy will be Will Etheridge, Francine Ballard, Ashumi Sanghvi.
NFT.NYC is the ultimate gathering for anyone who loves NFTs. The event brings together industry leaders, innovators, and teams to showcase the latest trends and tech in the NFT space. We're thrilled to be participating in the premier event as one of the speakers, where we'll be a part of an exciting panel discussion and engage with other leaders who share our passion for NFTs.
Meet the panel speakers:
- Remy Carpinito: CEO and Co-founder of Esprezzo, a no-code platform to manage and stream data for NFTs, games and virtual experiences.
- Will Etheridge: Creative Director of OriginThread, an NFT fashion brand that connects clothes with how they were made.
- Francine Ballard: CEO and Founder of HW3, a platform that attaches luxury fashion and goods to art.
- Ashumi Sanghvi: CEO and Founder of Mad Global, an award-winning creative production agency that brings luxury, fashion, art, and collectibles to life.
- Name: Phygital Experiences, Connected Fashion, and the Future of Brand Engagement
- Where: Brands Stage by NFT.Kred
- When: Thursday, April 13 at 5:00 PM ET
- Official link
We can’t wait to meet you at NFT.NYC!
The official conference takes place April 12 - 14, and we’re excited to meet teams building in Web3 — especially NFT and gaming projects.
Want to meet up? Drop us a DM on Twitter!