We are thrilled to announce that Dispatch will soon support Polygon! This integration means that in addition to Ethereum and Avalanche, Dispatch beta users will be able to get real-time market alerts and data from the Polygon ecosystem.
As activity and usage of Ethereum has increased, so have the transaction times and fees. Polygon, formerly Matic Network, has positioned itself as a provider of performant and economical “Ethereum-scaling” solutions enabling scalable, fast, user-friendly Web3 dApps.
Benefits of Polygon:
- Lower transaction fees
- Near-instant transactions
- Emphasis on climate impact: Polygon announced in April their mission to become carbon negative
- Interoperability: Polygon purports to facilitate “seamless communication between different blockchain networks”, enabling multi-chain dApps
- Development friendly: Built by developers for developers. No token deposits, fees, or permissions, and a growing suite of tools to help developers build scalable dApps with low transaction fees
- EVM compatible: compatibility with other Ethereum chains is another plus for developers building for the Ethereum ecosystem, and people wanting the flexibility of moving assets across other EVM chains
The Proof-of-Stake network is being used by some of the world’s biggest brands:
- Draft Kings: built their NFT marketplace on Polygon and run a Polygon validator
- Adidas and Prada: launched inaugural collaborative NFT collection on Polygon
- Adobe: working with Polygon so creators can mint and display NFTs on Behance, Adobe’s social portfolio platform
- Meta: Piloting the sharing and tagging of NFTs created and purchased by Instagram creators
- Twitter and Stripe: testing crypto payouts via Polygon
- Circle: added support for Polygon USDC to help Polygon-based businesses and developers decrease settlement times and lower costs
Polygon on Esprezzo Dispatch
With the Polygon integration, Dispatch beta users can get real-time alerts on:
- Balance changes for MATIC and Polygon-based ERC20 tokens
- Balance threshold breaches for MATIC and Polygon-based ERC20 tokens
- New QuickSwap trading pairs
- And more...
“The Polygon team and community has been growing rapidly since the rise of DeFi, NFTs and GameFi. It is no surprise that it has been one of the most requested L2s to be added to Dispatch. Polygon is in a strong position to continue to expand adoption and provide a lower cost gateway into the greater Ethereum ecosystem. We’re excited to offer Dispatch to the Polygon community at large and can’t wait to see what they think of our easy to use alerting tools.”
— Remy Carpinito, CEO of Esprezzo
Want to create your own Polygon alerts and data stream? Get on the waitlist! We’re continuing to onboard new beta testers as we move closer to public release.
Here at Esprezzo we are building tools for traders and developers that make it easy to create automated alerts and custom data streams to power investment decisions and Web3 dApps. We’re working on more features and integrations and are eager to share more with you in the following weeks.
In case you’ve missed it, we also recently announced that Dispatch supports Avalanche.
This content is for informational purposes only; you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Esprezzo or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.